As we continue working hard at Rosaprima to help you stay connected during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented a strict Safety and Prevention Protocol. Health and safety –yours and ours– are our priority at this time. As such, we are following the recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and local authorities at the Rosaprima estate as well as at our delivery destinations.
COVID-19 Safety and Prevention Protocol Measures at Rosaprima
While we have remained open for business, we restructured our operations to minimize the risk of Coronavirus infection. As a result, we have developed Rosaprima’s COVID-19 Safety and Prevention Protocol. It is based on a rigorous technical analysis and follows official guidelines. Implemented from mid-March, the protocol measures include:
- health control and follow-up of all employees, contractors and suppliers,
- restructuring of work shifts to ensure physical distancing,
- adapting roles and work to facilitate remote working,
- continuous training of employees on precautionary measures, and
- updating and regularly informing employees about official prevention and care of personnel communications
On-site COVID-19 Safety and Prevention measures:
- daily screening of on-site employees for fever and other symptoms,
- practicing physical distancing of 1.5 meters at all times,
- requiring all on-site employees to wear personal protective gear,
- washing or disinfecting hands upon entrance, and throughout the day,
- disinfecting soles of shoes upon arrival,
- enhanced frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch areas,
- use of disinfectact spraying
- limiting on-site access to essential employees and suppliers
As the world collectively responds to the developments of the pandemic and slowly begins opening up, we will continue to adhere to Rosaprima’s COVID-19 Safety and Prevention Protocol. Additionally, we will keep monitoring updates and adapting our measures following expert guidelines.
We responded quickly with a plan to minimize the spread of the virus. In this way, we have managed to protect our workforce, and will continue to do so for as long as necessary. Likewise, we want you to stay safe and healthy. This is our priority at the moment. With this in mind, we want to continue sharing the message of hope and connection. We are all in this together, and together we will come out of this closer than ever. Our thoughts and best wishes go out to all and we are especially grateful to all those who continue going out to work every day.
For more questions about Rosaprima’s COVID-19 Safety and Prevention Protocol, contact us!